Would you like to have LIVE therapy and coaching with me on an intense online healing programme with access to EMDR, Brainspotting, Parts Therapy, RTT & Positive Psychology healing tools for a fraction of the price??

Would you like to have LIVE therapy and coaching with me on an intense online healing programme with access to EMDR, Brainspotting, Parts Therapy, RTT & Positive Psychology healing tools for a fraction of the price??

 

JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR APRIL COHORT

 

The Trauma Informed Narcissistic Abuse Recovery School

A Revolutionary 12 Week Trauma-Informed Online Programme.

Enter your details below and I will send you details as soon as these are released.

Be the first to hear and get access to some incredible bonuses 

JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR APRIL COHORT

 

The Trauma Informed Narcissistic Abuse Recovery School

A Revolutionary 12 Week Trauma-Informed Online Programme.

Enter your details below and I will send you details as soon as these are released.

Be the first to hear and get access to some incredible bonuses 

Think AND Feel safe & Worthy

Trauma is a mind, brain and body experience. Many other courses only access 10% of the brain, where this course is accessing the other 90% where trauma has got stuck. You will have group EMDR & Brainspotting sessions that are powerful and deep brain-body based therapies

Understand Your Brain & Body’s Responses

This programme brings together cutting edge neuroscience so you can finally understand why you react the way that you do at the nervous system level through a polyvagal lens so you truly see WHY you react the way you do and this will have a huge ripple effect in the rest of your life.

Brings Together Parts Therapy

Learn what sub-personalities are, and the parts of you that are stopping you from moving forward such as complex PTSD, anxiety, depression and pain to name a few using Internal Family Systems, an evidence-based parts therapy

LIVE Learning Modules to Reduce Overwhelm

In the weekly lessons, there will be a live teach where you will have each lesson explained in an easy format and with the opportunity to ask any questions

At Your Own Pace

Unlimited access 24/7 so even if you can’t make the live teaching, you will get access to the recording to go at your own pace plus implementation weeks.

Learn In A Way That’s Best For You

Be an active participant or watch from the sidelines. Everyone learns differently and all aspects will be covered from visual and auditory

This is what the programme covers:

Releasing Immediate Pain & Abandonment 

 Learn Attachment Focused EMDR Resources to minimise activation and polyvagal exercises to nurture feelings of more peace, calm and safety

Control Your Environment For Deep Healing & Safety

Create an environment conducive to accelerate your healing and releasing the addiction and the trauma bond to the narcissist 

Timeline Of Potential Dysregulatory Events

Your body tells the story of your lived experiences where words sometimes can’t speak. Learn what your body story is

Your Personal Autonomic Profile Map

The polyvagal theory is the explanation of why we react the way we do in our nervous system. Profile your own nervous system to gain a deeper understanding of your body and the triggers and glimmers.

 What “Parts” Are Stopping Your Healing?

Using Internal Family Systems, an evidence-based parts therapy, get to know your own parts that are stopping you from healing and what wound is stopping you living as your true self. Learn why they are keeping you stuck and then unburden them and integrate them into your true self.

Start To Heal The Fragmented Self

Using Group Flash EMDR to reduce activation and timestamp the memories into the past rather than causing triggers in the present in the hippocampus, the memory centre of the limbic system.

Flash EMDR allows processing without thinking of the traumatic event.

Forgiving Yourself & Releasing Toxic Shame

Using positive psychology interventions to forgive yourself and release any anger, shame and guilt you are feeling about your life releasing you from seeking external approval and validation 

Brainspotting To Heal Your Wounded Inner Child

Where you look affects how you feel and using biolateral sounds and resource brainspots, the brain can start to heal the wounded inner child. A deeply powerful experience

Upgrade Your Inner Child & Reparent Yourself

Your childhood will have played a huge part into why you ended up with a narcissist, this does not necessarily mean abuse and neglect, it can mean simply your interpretation of events.

Using Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT), you can upgrade your inner child into your world and reparent her